JCapper Message Board
|| Wager Structure
MrPar and I have been working on picking winners
and I think we have that part down.
Where I lack knowledge is how to structure our wagers.
Any books or videos that anyone can recommend that
will help us improve our ROI (esp. P3, P4, exacta, and
|I've started a Help Doc for the Build 198 JCX File Exports Module.|
It's not ready yet -- (I'm talking about the help doc not the software) -- but if you can give me a few days to bring it a little further along...
I think you'll find items 6, 7, and 8 from the table of contents below will definitely help when it comes to ticket structure for vertical exotics:
"JCX File Exports Module
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- GENERAL OVERVIEW of the JCX File Exports Module found in JCapper Build 198.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using JCapper's JCX File Exports Module to Connect to a JCapper .mdb File.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using the SQL Expression Tool in the JCX File Exports Module to expose tables and data fields in a JCapper .mdb File.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using the SQL Expression Tool in the JCX File Exports Module to create, edit, and save reusable sql expressions.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using the JCX File Exports Module to export data out of JCapper tables to .CSV files on your hard drive.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using the JCX File Exports Module to export data out of a JCapper StarterHistory table to the two (new) Data Window compatible tables (ExoticsExport1 and ExoticsExport2) in the (new) c:\JCapper\Exe\JCapperSDK.mdb file.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for connecting the (new) Data Window to the (new) c:\JCapper\Exe\JCapperSDK.mdb file.
- BASIC OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS for using the (new) Data Window to execute SQL Expressions (and SQL UDMs) against the two (new) Data Window compatible tables (ExoticsExport1 and ExoticsExport2) in the (new) c:\JCapper\Exe\JCapperSDK.mdb file - and how to break the query results out to display ticket structure matrices for Exacta, Trifecta, and Superfecta wagers -- not just for UPR Rank and Odds Rank -- but for Alchemy Rank, JPR Rank, PRating Rank, QRating Rank, and Rank for any of the 35 factors assigned to a slot number in your SQL Factor Setup.
~Edited by: jeff on: 10/22/2016 at: 2:12:12 PM~
|Waiting with great anticipation.|
|Progress Update 11-03-2016:|
1. A new JCapper program download package (dated 11-03-2016) is now available on the JCapper Build 198 program downloads page.
Hint: Install this latest program update first - before diving in to the new features described in the new help doc mentioned below.
2. The new JCX File Exports Module Help Doc (last updated 11-03-2016) is now up on the Help Docs Page at JCapper.com.
Here's a direct link:
The Help Doc itself is still being written. I'd guess it's about 85% complete as I type this. (Far enough along that I now feel comfortable posting about it.)
After installing the latest program update - I'm guessing most of you won't have too much trouble getting to the point where you can:
1. Export vertical exotics data to a copy of the new JCapperSDK. mdb file.
2. Connect the SQL Data Window to a copy of the JCapperSDK. mdb file that contains exported vertical exotics data.
3. Use the SQL Data Window to query vertical exotics data in the connected to JCapperSDK. mdb file.
4. See vertical exotics data in the Data Window.
--Link to a screenshot from the Help Doc - here: